The Journey

Friday, April 07, 2006

O.K. here are the last photo's I'm posting of our trip. Which was FANTASTIC by the way. It was so fun to watch Declan having sooo much fun.

He loved the drinking fountains around the city (he loves to do everything himself) :






Looking a little more "Manly" on our 2nd trip to the pool:



Swimming:




Of course we had to ride the rides. Unfortunately, the first ride he wanted to go on was the Tilt-A-Whirl, which put me out of commission for 30 minutes. I found I'm getting to old for those spinning, twisting rides... :(



We found a great ice cream place, he was suppose to hold mine while I buckled him in!




Our last day at the beach. It was unbelievably hot for an early April day!




Lastly, we had to feed the Seagulls:



Now we're home and I'm setting up playdates for the remainder of our Spring Break, then it's back to the grind.

As for my job search, the school districts I've applied to on the East Side have posted 3 middle school job openings, hopefully there will be a job interview in my future.

1 Comments:

  • Ah - so you DID make it home! :) D and the kids waited for you call this morning and then tried to call you....no answer at home or the cell.

    K is sad he missed playing with you two. Maybe soon?

    Welcome home!

    By Blogger Casey, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home