The Journey

Thursday, April 27, 2006

One last story:

"The Kitty Toss"

Declan and Solomon were in watching Scooby-Doo in Declan's room, with our new kitty Moe. I started hearing giggling and decided I'd better check on them. They had Moe in his "Kitty Condo" and had it turned on it's side throwing a pillow on top. I told them they should play nice with him and that they were scaring him. I then asked Declan if they were doing anything else with Moe. He said "We were throwing him in there."


"Throwing?!" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

Wanting clarification, I asked "Where were you throwing him from?"

Declan walks over to his bed and says "We were throwing him from here, like this." He proceeds to mime the throwing. (they were throwing him 4 feet!!)

I then tell the boys their behavior IS NOT okay and that they are NOT to pick up Moe. I sent them to the couch for a time out. When I came into the living room a few minutes later, I found them sitting nicely and Declan was reading a book to Solomon. It was the cutest thing. The book was Bears in the Night and he actually did a pretty good job getting the story right.

Moe is fine. I can't wait until he gets bigger.

1 Comments:

  • Oh good Lord! Poor Moe!

    Moe will need to start using his claws to get his message across - it only took two times for Lucy to convince Kelton (when he was a baby) to leave her alone. He has never forgotten that message.

    Kids. Never a dull moment. Check out my blog. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home