The Journey

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On the job front -

Things seem to be in a holding pattern; I haven't had any interviews. I have applied with three districts. It seems that they have been looking at budgets and moving people around within the district. I've called the district HR offices and checked, I think they're gearing up to do interviews...I'll let you guys know when I know something.

Declan and I head to Disneyland on Monday for 5 days...so if I'm going to get called, I'm sure that it would be during that time!!

3 Comments:

  • Disney - what fun! Good luck on the job search.

    By Blogger Care, at 7:53 PM  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 AM  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home