The Journey

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sick!!

So, yesterday was a pretty tough day. I subbed in a 3rd grade classroom...sick. I really wanted to go home as soon as I got to school, but on a Friday there was no one to cover me. I couldn't really tell if it was some flu, or food poisoning, by last night I thought flu (headache all day and achy neck), this morning I felt completely fine so I thought food poisoning...now I'm not feeling so hot again and I'm thinking some flue bug. I have a low grade fever and I feel hot and sweaty if I do much. And to my delight, the usual intestinal stuff.

I'm thinking -can I get over this in 3 days or do I cancel Disneyland!!!?? I think I'll be fine by then--I hope. Now I wonder if Declan will get it. Of course that might not be so bad. Even today I could enjoy Disneyland if someone pushed me around in a stroller and I only got up to wait in line for a ride.

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

1 Comments:

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home