The Journey

Friday, November 03, 2006

oh yeah

I forgot to mention that it looks like my X neglected to account for her yearly bonus which has consistenly been 10% of her income (this year it is suppose to be 15%). This while she accused me in her legal response of "inflating" her income. (which would mean she is actually earning 1423 more per month than she was 2 years ago, not 800 per month...yes, if you do the math on that you can figure out what she is earning)

I had to GUESS at her income as she refused to tell me what it was. Gee, do you think I'm gonna guess a little too high, or a little too low?? Guess what the court facilitator told me to do?

Yeah, I'm still a little disgusted. Maybe I'll feel better after I have some Swiss Chocolate for breakfast. Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention: I don't like chocolate. You'd think after living with someone for 10 years....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home