The Journey

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I didn't know Spiderman used a silly-string AK47. What kind of parents let their kids play with these toys!!!!! (his friend brought it over to play...the whole time I'm thinking -I need a can of orange spray paint)

Nicole I know this freaks you out..worse than the mohawk? Even though I wouldn't buy him this particular toy...still hard to say no to his playing with it for a day.

I almost posted this with no caption just to see what kind of response I'd get...I chickened out.

2 Comments:

  • FREAKS ME OUT?! DEAR GOD! There's a 4 year old running around with a gun, someone call the police! ;) Although it DOES freak me out, I realize that one day my children will have to be in the presense of, or be around children playing with.....gulp.......A GUN.

    What's the saying? Guns don't kill people. I kill people.

    He looks ADORABLE in that costume.

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 10:51 AM  

  • What is the draw of guns for little boys? Even though we did our best not to let him have anything resembling a gun, the truth is, he creates them out of sticks, straws, etc. Do you think theie DNA coding just leans that way?

    Cute picture though. :)

    By Blogger Casey, at 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home