The Journey

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Email from the X
or Money, Money, Money.
Today I received a reply from my "X" regarding my inquiry into child support. In Washington you can re-evaluate every two years. September is two years.

"Pls remember that if we re-evaluate income we would have to look at your current situation as voluntarily under employed. That would change things and could bring the income of other adults in the household into the equation. If you still want to re-evaluate please let me know at the 2 year mark and we can begin the process."

Interesting..once again she doesn't want to do the right thing and pay the correct amount of support. As for the issues she brings up. 1) I doubt the state will see me as voluntarily 'under employed" if a work as a substitute teacher after applying and failing to land numerous teaching positions. That is pretty much status quo for teachers in this area..you sub for a while THEN get a full-time position. She will want them to impute my wages rather then consider the actual amount I would make as a full-time substitute teacher (20K). I can't imagine they would do that, but she can dream. She tried and failed at this tactic last time.

2) As for bringing the income of other adults into the picture, I assume she means my retired parents. I guess she doesn't know I PAY RENT to them. And hey, I'd love to include their income in the picture if she includes ALL of her household income. Two years ago her new partner was making 5000.00 a MONTH...wonder what her pay is now?! Considering the LAKE HOUSE and all.


Wow...to think when she first left she told me and others she would NEVER do "THE MINIMUM" in regards to paying child support. Funny that all she has done is fight against paying the state required amount or uh, "THE MINIMUM."

I actually thought that perhaps they afforded the LAKE HOUSE due to some inheritance, but obviously she doesn't want to address her current income...

1 Comments:

  • Found some info on this lake house
    Purchased for $430,000.
    Loan amount for $387,000.
    Built in 1970. 710 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Looks like a second home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home