The Journey

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Okay, I just have to bitch about this a little more..

So-- she is in a better financial situation and thinks she should benefit by owning a bigger, nicer house...but I guess her SON shouldn't benefit via additional income to support his standard of living the OTHER 24 days a month when he isn't living in the lap of luxury at the LAKE HOUSE.

Also I can't believe she thinks MY PARENTS should be responsible for helping to support Declan (which is the implication by counting their income). Soooo messed up, I'm actually shocked at her take on this whole thing....Just when things were getting better.

I'm headed to the court house today....

2 Comments:

  • Good luck. I can hear the frustration. So hard to have to deal with different parenting styles with regard to ONE child.

    Water? Scary. A parent who isn't scared of their child near water? Even scarier.

    By Blogger He who wears the most black wins., at 5:00 PM  

  • What happened at the court house?

    By Blogger Evenewra, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home