The Journey

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

101

That's still my temp, but I feel better, does that count.? My temperature didn't spike last night and so far things are holding steady. I must have some very stubborn virus.


I am planning to work tomorrow, just don't want to take another day off. On the good side- I will have dental insurance in 12 DAYS! I've been without it for 3 years now, I'm sure I'll be getting at least one crown in the near future.



I'm off to watch The Flintstones with Declan. I just love my XBOX 360. I've downloaded Huckleberry Hound and The Flintstones. I also downloaded the movie Popeye for us to watch this weekend. This is definitely the way of the future....no more blockbuster video.

2 Comments:

  • Are you better now? I'm so sorry you have been sick. So not fun.

    By Blogger Casey, at 9:08 PM  

  • Just wondering how you are doing tonight....

    By Blogger Christy, at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home