The Journey

Friday, September 21, 2007

No Fever!!!

I still don't feel great. Weak, dizzy, tired, but I'm on the up-swing. I took today off, working yesterday was a mistake.

It's been nice to have a slow morning with Declan. He has been gone the last two weekends so it has been a while since we haven't woken up to an alarm clock. I'm so tired, I think I need a nap already. Additional good news is that I've dropped 5 lbs. My stomach has felt fine I just haven't had the energy to eat much. Maybe this is the start I needed to my new diet :)

1 Comments:

  • Glad it's starting to come together for you in the "feeling better" arena. I always dreaded starting a new job because I knew I would be sicker than a dog as I adjusted to the new germs floating everywhere. Congrats on the weight lose but not exactly the way you want to go about that. :)

    Hope by Monday you are 100% better.

    By Blogger Casey, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home